Some fun facts about Animatron:
- Our team is spread out over 6 locations and 4 countries
- 5 nationalities
- 13 Developers, 2 QAs, 1 Animator, 2 Marketing
- We share infrastructure and offices with JetBrains
We believe in:
- Putting the Customer first in everything we do
- Small teams with lots of autonomy
- Being candid, fair & honest
- Maintaining a flat meritocratic org structure
- Managing through social trust, not control
- Allowing people to work from wherever and whenever (with a few exceptions), results matter, not hours
If you feel our values match yours, then come and join the team!
Without customers, we wouldn’t be in existence and that’s why we are looking for Customer Support Specialists to be at the forefront of our team.
We are looking for Customer Service Specialists five days a week. This position could be for remote work or in St.Petersburg JetBrains office. We are looking for highly motivated people, who are capable of independent work and can meet set expectations within deadlines.
Your responsibilities include:
- Answering customer inquiries via email
- Answering customer inquiries via our helpdesk
- Occasionally helping customers with their projects
- Fluent professional English proficiency
- Follows web-design and technology trends
- Experience with design or animation software (Illustrator, Flash etc)
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Willingness to help our customers and provide them with a personal experience
- Creative problem solver
- Ability to continuously develop and adapt to a growing team
- You hold yourself to high ethical standards
- Flexible and diverse working environment
- Young and passionate international team
- Beautiful office in the heart of St.Petersburg (if you are in St.Petersburg)
- Fully paid health and dental insurance (if applicable)
- 4 weeks vacation
WE INVITE APPLICATIONS FROM CANDIDATES ALL OVER THE WORLD.
To apply for this job please send your resume to email@example.com or comment below with questions.